Fees – Dogs and Cats
Fees – Other Animals
|Large Livestock||Auction Value|
|Exotic Birds & Reptiles||Market Price|
- See other fees (impounds, penalties, etc.)
- Your photo ID (valid driver’s license, state or federal ID) will be photocopied onto your adoption application.
- A person adopting an animal must be 18 years of age or older or have a parent or guardian present to sign adoption papers.
- We accept cash, checks, or credit cards for adoptions.
- Adoption of an animal is made with the understanding that an employee of Animal Services may visit you to check for compliance with our adoption policies.
*Please bring your photo ID with you when you submit your adoption application.